STAINED GLASS WORKSHOP
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
Learn To Make a
Registration & Stained Glass Workshop Info
With this workshop you will:
- How to embed wire in the soldered edge around the snowflake to create support and make this delicate snowflake strong.
- How to adding wire work details to the snowflake.
- Using accent beads in your designs.
- Creating basic dots as a decorative soldering technique.
This workshop is geared to intermediate and more skilled stained glass hobbyists. Beginners can learn the techniques but may need more practice to execute them. All skill levels welcome.
What You Will Receive
- Pattern download to print from home
- Supply list
- Access to the workshop video. Length of video is 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- You'll have access to the workshop indefinitely. Watch the video at your leisure or watch it over and over again as needed.
Access To The Workshop
After registering below, accessing the workshop is very straightforward. Anytime you'd like to access it, click the Login button in the main menu to access the vault. Once you've logged in, you'll see a selection of all of courses, workshops and tutorials available. Simply click on this workshop to start learning.
Get the Wirework Snowflake Workshop Today!
Although prices are shown in Canadian dollars, you can check out using any currency. The amount charged will be converted based on today's exchange rate.