Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Learn To Make a Wirework Snowflake
With this workshop you will:
- Learn how to embed wire in the soldered edge around the snowflake to create support and make this delicate snowflake strong.
- Learn how to add wirework details to the snowflake.
- Use accent beads in your designs.
- Creating basic dots as a decorative soldering technique.
- Receive the pattern download to print from home
- Receive a supply list
- Gain access to the workshop video which is 2 hours and 20 minutes.
This workshop is geared to intermediate and more skilled stained glass hobbyists. Beginners can learn the techniques but may need more practice to execute them. All skill levels are welcome.
Access To The Workshop
Accessing the workshop is very straightforward. Anytime you’d like to access it, simply click the Login button in the main menu to access the training portal. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see a selection of all of the courses and workshops available. Simply click on the “Wirework Snowflake” workshop to start learning. Clicking on “My Courses” will filter the options down to only the items you have access to.