GLASS CUTTING COURSE
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
Glass Cutting Made Easy
Registration & Online Glass Course Info
Do you struggle to get clean breaks exactly where you want them?
The Glass Cutting Made Easy course is geared to stained glass hobbyists who are learning to cut glass and those who struggle with getting reliable breaks.
This go-at-your-own-pace course contains concise videos showing exactly what you need to do to break glass consistently, how to use the tools, how to best layout your pattern and other helpful tips that will have you cutting glass more confidently.
The Glass Cutting Made Easy course explains my 10 Golden Rules of Glass Cutting to help make things easier to remember and always stack the odds in your favour. There are printable note files, practice sheets and templates for you to use, and videos you can watch over and over if you want.
Learn to create perfect cuts, the first time, every time!
Join this online course to receive all 10 modules of this glass cutting course and learn to cut glass confidently.
Included With The Course
The Glass Cutting Made Easy course videos are recorded from multiple angles and have vocal instructions included. There are many printouts available which help reinforce what is covered in the videos, along with a few practice exercises too.
A course outline is included below the video trailer detailing what each lesson covers.
This course is made up of 10 Modules with multiple lessons in each.
- Module 1.1: Laying the Foundations
- Module 1.2: Safety
- Module 1.3: Introduction to Cutters
- Module 2.1: Understanding How to Score & Break
- Module 2.2: Running Pliers
- Module 2.3: Exercises for Running Pliers
- Module 3.1: Grozing Pliers
- Module 3.2: Exercises for Grozing Pliers
- Module 4.1: Cutting the Glass for Your Project
- Module 4.2: Cutting Textured Glass & Tiny Pieces
- Module 4.3: Choosing a Pattern & Transferring it
- Module 5.1: The Tapping Method
- Module 5.2: Morton Safety Break
- Module 5.3: Using the Edge of a Table
- Module 5.4: Using your Hands
- Module 6.1: Cutting Strips with a Strip Cutter
- Module 6.2: Cutting Narrow Strips
- Module 7.1: Cutting Deep Curves using Little Notches
- Module 7.2: Cutting Deep Curves using Cross Hatching
- Module 7.3: Practice for Cutting Deep Curves
- Module 8: 4 Ways to Cut a Circle
- Module 9: Cutting Systems to Help You
- Module 10: Printable checklists, reminders, exercises
- Module 10: BONUS - 4 Patterns
Access To The Course
Accessing the course is very straightforward. Anytime you'd like to access the course, simply click the Login button in the main menu to access the vault. Once you've logged in, you'll see a selection of all of courses available. Then, click on the Glass Cutting Made Easy" course to start learning.
Get the Glass Cutting Made Easy Course Today!
You’ll get everything you see on this page: all of the course material, videos, exercises, and bonuses.
Although prices are shown in Canadian dollars, you can check out using any currency. The amount charged will be converted based on today's exchange rate.